- My iphone is dead. I mean really D-E-A-D. Due to this unfortunate event, I will be lugging both kids to the Apple store this afternoon for a new one. Free, of course....or they better fix mine ASAP.
- Who knew that finding a kindergarten for my child would be harder than finding a college for myself?
- I really need an oil change....like 2,000 miles ago.
- I get to observe my 5-year-old at his Montessori school this afternoon. He is so excited and told me that he will be serving me tea.
- My 2-year-old is kind of a control freak and I'm scared he got it from me. Actually, I'm sure he got it from me. Sorry, kiddo.
- I outed myself as a "closet Republican" on my Facebook 25 things and you can't imagine the shock of most of my friends. It's been quite hilarious.
- I'm training for another half marathon...in 6 weeks.
Bonjour: Paris Surrounds
1 day ago