Monday, January 11, 2010

Gorgeous (and environmentally friendly)


A couple from our supper club just launched a handbag line that is to die for! I mean look at the petals on that bag. Gorgeous....just gorgeous!

Here's a blurb from their website:

Muratori Designs, an environmentally friendly luxury handbag line, is proudly designed in the USA, and Made in Italy by master craftsman. The brand produces high-quality handbags with the most supple, chrome-free, vegetable-tanned leathers, each hand-stitched with beautiful details.

Check out Muratori Designs. You won't be sorry!

3 comments:

  1. in. love. That is just gorgeous and would look so pretty with my sweatpants uniform that I wear everyday to pick up the kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that bag!!!! I deserve that bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K...I'm back from visiting that bag...I can't afford that bag...:(

    ReplyDelete