Saturday, April 17, 2010

At the beach...

We just returned from a long weekend at the beach. Washington beaches are so different than the beaches I am accustomed to. For example, I'm not sure I've ever stepped on a Washington beach without a jacket and rain boots. Something's not right about that but I can't complain, it really is relaxing and gorgeous.

We stayed at the adorable Seastar Cottage at Seabrook. So cute! And if I find a few hundred thousand dollars sitting around I think the Huckleberry Cottage would be perfect for our family.

And I, of course, took a million photos! Here are a few...




2 comments:

  1. I second that about the beaches requiring coats and boots, but aren't they breathtaking? We went to La Push, and if you haven't been, I HIGHLY recommend it. The cabins on the Quileute resort (I promise I'm not a twi-hard!) are awesome, and the bonfires on the beach are the best! So glad you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice photos... love the one with the bikes... have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete